Monday 30 May 2011

So, new year, new blog! Never really had a blog before, always questioned why anyone would want to take the time to read my thoughts and feelings on the various aspects of fashion, beauty and art. But I guess just, "wanting a blog" seemed like a pretty good reason to me.




Just to outline what I'm all about. I'm a student and newly become model, currently living in the busy city of London town, working with 'International Castings Agency'. I'm in love with performing arts, art, fashion, beauty, photography, music etc. And a lot of these aspects are involved in my daily life.




I'm the type of girl that aspires to do anything and everything. "If she can do it, I can do it." This is what I strongly believe. I love to do so many things, and the feeling of accomplishment is extremely important to me, such as, completing a well written song, taking photos for my lookbook, capturing amazing photographic shots, or finishing a big canvas painting. I like to broaden my dreams, and make them become realities... however cheesy that sounds.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paris <3 Thanks for visiting me from LOOKBOOK. Looking forward to see the post & look on your blog :) Kisses SHIKI.

    http://ateliershiki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog:)
    New follower on Bloglovin,I loved that also followed:))******

    ReplyDelete